Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Butcher and the Fishmonger Too

Okay, here is my kick start. I'm gonna give you a sneak peak on what I'm doing right now.

Enjoy...






This piece was inspired by the werewolves in the “Twilight” movie (Taylor Lautner and the gang).
I don’t really dig that movie, I think it was too girly.

Speaking of “Twilight”, I have a little story about an argument between me and my pal, it was about “which movie was better”. Is it the “Twilight” or the “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” (Well I’m gonna let you decide on this one).
It’s not that I’m against chic lit movies or even girls (at any cost), believe me ‘cuz I can guarantee you that I’m a feminist (I assure you, I’m down alright… all the way down! Haha!) it’s more of like this…
I think good movies are more than just about cool hairdos and pretty faces, it should be “good stories”, about life n all and most importantly about something new.

Besides vampires don’t swing between trees, it’s Tarzan’s job and his pet monkey (and they can really make a living out of it…haha!).
O yea… and if it’s about vampires kicking each others ass, I’d rather watch “Buffy”… Haha!
I’m kiddin’ guys, you know that.

Well amymays it’s all good. Peace out!

10 comments:

  1. Heh Tong, sepay abis nih blog gw... wekekke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lu bikin chat box makanye!biar rame

    ReplyDelete
  3. wehhh.. keren wehhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abi! Gw ga bisa comment di Flickr lo tapi hasil foto2 lo gila keren banget!!!!
    Apalagi yang foto di alley gedung yg dari aspal sampe atas gedung (yg ada mobil karimun-nya)...anjirrrrr...mahal banget tuh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. speakin' about vampire, the coolest vampire i've ever seen is : the 12 years old kirsten dunst in "Interview with the vampire-1994".....that little claudia is so coooollll.... eniwei...ry, i bet u pick taylor n the gang bcoz they're the most normal person in that movie haha!and yea, i pick benjamin button..if i had to choose twilight or that!..hahaha..no offense girlss.. i sure think robert pattinson is cute with his pale look..gyahaaa but i hv to admit ... this movie is suck!!...

    - ell-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of “Twilight”, I have a little story about an argument between me and my pal, it was about “which movie was better”. Is it the “Twilight” or the “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” ---> ehemmm.... dont forget about nokia vs blackberry... we argued something for nothing.. hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well...well...well, speakin' of the devil. Hahaha!!
    How much did Nokia pay you?!!! Hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm voulenteered to be honest... hahhaa
    i never said that twilight is better than bejamin button.. i like both of them!

    ReplyDelete