Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brain Storming

Well hello there fellow bloggers, I'm a newborn in this part of the world, I hope we could get along just fine in the future.
Basically my blog is about sharing my artistic part, which is painting and before this blogging thing, expression is more of a personal subject for me.
I could just sit around or talking to myself in front of the mirror for hours and hours just building atmospheres and learning gestures so I can pour them in my paintings. After all, that's what painting is all about, right?
Anyways, this blog is currently still under construction 'cuz I still don't have any clue of what I'm gonna do here, I'm hoping something new and big's gonna happen though (fingers cross). So... wish me luck fellaz!

Bottom's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment