Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Snob


Water color on paper Sz: A4
Remember hi skool? The good ol' days when you're wearing uniform and the teacher was literally kicking you cuz you got busted cutting skool and skipping classes through the elementary exit passage...
well...at least that was what happened to me.
I remember my friend Ferry Mongan was busting out of school and stealin' car accessories in a public parking lot and ended up in jail cuz he was caught red handed. He was beaten up badly by some people and he can't go to school cuz he was too embarrassed by the scar and bruises.
Gosh! I was laughing my ass off when I found that out... what ever happened to him anyway? The last thing I heard his dad was putting him into some kind of a Priest school/dorm, such an irony man.
Well, I miss him. Kudos to Mongan and his vicious act.

No comments:

Post a Comment