Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BNG

Hey guys, how you all been doin'?

It's been a while since the last time I publish a new post, to be frank I've been through a lot. Both, in my relationship and career life.
So I haven't got the time to do anything and I ain't got the mood.


Actually I got this piece that I've been doing for several weeks, the piece is still in progress but I'll tell you all later in another post.


Just now I've been working in a new office furniture supplier/residential designer/architectural company and I got the chance to do the company logo. I'm pretty excited about it, it's not much but it's a start.
Right now I'm just being thankfull that I can do what I love.
PMA! Positive Mental Attitude y'all!

2 comments:

  1. there you go....!... new posts !
    "to be frank I've been through a lot. Both, in my relationship and career life"... hmmm don't we all ?... well, makes me wanna make sum blog n write sum daily journal too... logo' eh? hehehe...nampaknya ada yg multi task nihhh...kekekeke i still think u're more into "DKV" and as a "former anak DKV" I said, u got talent in graphic.. well..."a graphic-interior-painter" is a good start...hehehe good luck with your life ry... -ell

    ReplyDelete