Monday, April 26, 2010

Thirteen - Raynard the Perfect Mutation & Everything Should Die by Plague

THIRTEEN - RAYNARD THE PERFECT MUTATION

Digital: Photoshop

If this is too distracting or out of focus (I put an article from an old newspaper about the Titanic tragedy) see below.



Digital: Photoshop

I'm offering them a more focus and comic-like illustration


THIRTEEN - EVERYTHING SHOULD DIE BY PLAGUE

Pen on paper sz: 210x297 mm

This is the element I'm using to enrich the illustration below.

The first concept was everything died and decayed from a deadly virus, blood from the carcass were flooding the hills then pouring down and forming a Thirteen letter look from blood.
Then it grew to be... (see below)



Mixed media: Pen on paper, Scanner, Intuos 4, digital: Photoshop


I guess the Thirteen just scared 'cuz I used too much blood in the illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment