Friday, November 27, 2009

The Feast Is On You


Ink, poster color on paper, sz: A4 Photoshop and Freehand editing

To be honest I don't really like to see all the slaughtering-butchering process, but the very first contact was back when I was 24 years old and it still haunts me, you can say I'm pretty traumatize by the event.
I can't believe I actually had to witness a cow being slaughtered and pray while I experienced the whole process.

As you can see when the cow is tight down and forced to lay on the ground, it was a bad view but when the knife starts to slit the throat, it was the worst part 'cuz that's when you see the cow is suffering, making that loud noises, and bleed to death. It's very terrible, very horrifying.

Well that's Idul Adha, happy Idul Adha... I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment